Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Semestral Break

     Every year, were having a semestral break in our school. This is the awaited Break of the students. Some of the students were enjoying this semestral break and some also were getting bored. But for me, I really enjoy this semestral break.
     I enjoyed my semestral  break because this is the break im awaiting for. One of my enjoyable part of my semestral break is when we were having our campaign period together with my SK party. We have to make our own paraphernalia, then we campaigned in our barangay. At long last, we have finally got the result of the barangay election and im the no. 3 in the rank of SK kagawad. I think my life will go back to normal, its all been boring when the barangay election had been done. But im wrong, because after the barangay election I spent my time together with my friends. We also have our reunion with my classmate in elementary. We went to alad bar last october 31. Im so happy that day. This is my unforgettable moment and this is the most enjoyable part of my semestral break. I really enjoy this semestral break.

No comments:

Post a Comment